Welcome to VM MARINE INTERNATIONAL LTD
VM Marine International Limited is a reputed offshore vessel owner and operator with experience in the management of DP II PSV / Anchor Handling, Towing & Supply Vessels ranging from 55 MT to 110 MT Bollard pull.
VM Marine International Limited has vessel operating experience in Arabian Gulf (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE & Bahrain), West Africa (Nigeria & Tanzania), India & Far East (Papua New Guinea) and servicing reputed Oil Majors, EPC Contractors and Rig owners in various phases of the Offshore Energy Sector ranging from Subsea support, Drilling support, Production & Export support vessels.
We have identified the following key competitive strengths that contribute to our ability to compete in our businesses:
We are able to meet the stringent requirements of our major customers
We are incorporated with a vision to be the leading provider of marine support services to Offshore Exploration & Production, Marine Construction and Port / Terminal activities. Click below to see our gallery
VM Marine International have been recently awarded following:
- Ship management of a DP II PSV for a Nigerian owner with Chevron.
- AHT Role for VM Legend for Castro Barge with Snamprogetti Saudi Arabia
- AHT Role for VM Pride for Pipe lay Barge with Snamprogetti Saudi Arabia
- DP II OSV for Well Intervention Support Vessel with BGEPIL
- DP I AHTS 1 for Production Support Vessel with BGEPIL